NEXT BATCH STARTS ON : Feb 24, 2018
Why Should You Enroll?
Software Testing is the fastest growing segment of Software Services growing at over 50% every year. This has resulted in increased demand for trained Software Testing professionals. Software Testing professionals are expected to grow to over 250,000 professionals by 2020 from about 75,000-90,000 professionals currently.
Ask yourself, if a stream offers you:
- No Programming Knowledge/Skill Requirement
- Average upto Rs. 30,000/-* Monthly Salary
- Less than a quarter to be prepared
Why Shouldnt You Be In It???? Read on to know what is at offer.
What will you learn in this software testing training?
- How Software Testing is carried out in the industry from the scratch
- Manual Software Testing Training and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk
- Training beginning from essentials to cutting edge testing procedures
- Best suitable for beginners to intermediate level users and who learn faster when demonstrated
- Build on your own a test strategy that works
- You’d be prepared and ready to take ISTQB certification Foundation level examination
Software Testing and QA Program Syllabus
Introduction To The Basics Of Testing
- Why is Software Testing required in the Industry?
- What is a Software? What are its Types?
- Who is a Software Tester, what do they do?
- Difference between Software testing & QA?
- Software Testing Principles
- Fundamental Test Process
- Advantages of Software Review Techniques
- Different Modes of Reviews
- Roles played during a Review
- Fundamental Software Review Process
- Different Types of Review
- Static Analysis/Code Reviews
Different Testing Techniques
- What are Test Cases and How to Document them
- Importance of documenting Test Cases
- How to structure and format test cases
- Requirements Traceability Matrix Development
- Black Box Test Development techniques
- White Box Test Development Techniques
Defect Documentation and Tracking
- Understanding the anatomy of a DEFECT.
- Importance of documenting defects correctly
- Writing Crisp and Clear Defect Reports
- Test Daily Reporting and Summary reporting
- Defect Lifecycle Implementation
- Introduction to BugZilla
Software Testing Tools Introduction
- Where we can use tools in testing
- Types of Tools Used in Software Testing
- Tools used for Manual Testing
- Tools used for Automation Testing
- Performance Testing Tools
- Security Testing Tools
Software Development Methodologies
- What is a project? How is it sourced?
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Different Life Cycles used over the years
- Agile Software Development Methodology
- Different Testing Levels
- Understand different Test Types
- Documenting Test Process
- Building Wireframes for a Live Project
- Documenting Use Cases for a project
- Performing Static Testing on Requirements
- Developing Scenarios for an object
- Market Analysis of Testing Techniques
Software Test Planning
- How a test team is built
- Understanding the Importance of Planning
- Build a test plan from scratch
- Learn Test Estimation and Scheduling
- Understanding test approaches and strategies
- Introduction to Risk Analysis
- Complete testing of a live site
- Preparation of Test Basis to Test Bed
- Detailed review of each test artifact
- Execution of tests on staging/QA environment
- Defect Reporting / Tracking
- Re-testing and Regression Testing
Practical Demonstration of Tools
- Project Management – Asana
- Defect Tracking – Bugzilla
- Test Management – Test Link
- Test Automation – Selenium IDE
- Performance Testing – JMEter
- Security Testing – Firefox Tools/Add-Ons
Certified Software Testing Training Students @ Edu Art Mulund
What’s in it for me?
If you have an eye for detail and believe in a process oriented approach, this training program will suit your tastebuds. You will be trained by the experts on various tips and tricks in how a software is tested and quality assurance is achieved. You may also appear for the International Software Testing an Quality Board (ISTQB) examination.
What happens after course completion – class room training?
- You will be offered a live project
- You have to submit the project as per given schedule
- The project will be evaluated and certificate shall be issued to you
- Placement process starts thereafter
Students talk about their experiences at Edu Art
“Eduart was referred to me by one of your Ex student.He has studied Quality Assurance from Eduart and he is pretty doing well. I trusted him and Eduart did not let me down.
I really liked the way you teach Younus.... 😃 Your simple examples on the topic made me understand the topic very easily. I mean any layman would understand. When it comes to the fees , yes it was reasonable.”
“Its a very good institute for learning software testing. Younus sir is helpful and teaches with live examples, which helps us to have a clear concept about testing. If u want to learn software testing then Edu Art is d best place to start.”
“It was a great experience being in Edu Art for Software Testing training.Edu Art Is One Of The Outstanding Institute, For In Terms of Everything.Teaching Techniques Are Very very Good.Training provided here is excellent. Special Thanks to Younus sir who helped a lot in clearing all my doubts. Well experience with great knowledge.I strongly recommend Edu Art for Software Testing course. Keep up the good work. Well done. Proud to be a Edu Art.”
“Edu-art Computer training institute in Mulund East help students to get certified in PHP, JAVA, Software testing courses. Apart from certification Edu-art institute also provide 100 % job placements in top IT companies. ”