This is our first participation for a challenge by Ministry of Testing.
I always used to wonder about various topics to post on my blog at Edu Art. From the challenges that testing throws to building great test frameworks. But none were channeled right. 30 Days of Testing is what I believe would be a kick starter for being able to generate 30 great blogs, tips, tricks and resources for software testers all over.
Many thanks to Rosie Sherry for being so cooperative and helpful in growing this wonderful community of testers worldwide.
Okay, so at the end of this exercise, I will also plan and give the ISTQB Agile testing examination. This challenge would serve dual purpose.
So this is the plan, so to say:
- Live Blogging for each topic per day
- Complete the book by Day 30
- Prepare for certificate examinations
- Give the exam and pray that I clear
- Add a new course offering to my bouquet of courses (ISTQB Agile Extension)
- Prepare a course curriculum and training material
- Of course, tag, share and comment on Instagram, LinkedIN and Facebook
Now, I believe its evident which book I am talking about is:
AGILE TESTING : A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO TESTERS AND AGILE TEAMS
BY – LISA CRISPIN AND JANET GREGORY