Functional Testing, API testing, Performance Testing, SQL, Database Testing, Compatibility Testing, Tools support for testing
Registration Ends on December 22nd, 2022
more than 100 students rate this course 5 stars globally
Why Should You Enroll?
Software Testing is the fastest growing segment of Software Services growing at over 50% every year. This has resulted in increased demand for trained Software Testing professionals. Software Testing professionals are expected to grow to over 250,000 professionals by 2020 from about 75,000-90,000 professionals currently.
Ask yourself, if a stream offers you:
- No Programming Knowledge/Skill Requirement
- Average upto Rs. 30,000/-* Monthly Salary
- Less than a quarter to be prepared
Why Shouldnt You Be In It???? Read on to know what is at offer.
What will you learn in this software testing training?
- How Software Testing is carried out in the industry from the scratch
- Manual Software Testing Training and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk
- Training beginning from essentials to cutting edge testing procedures
- Best suitable for beginners to intermediate level users and who learn faster when demonstrated
- Build on your own a test strategy that works
- You’d be prepared and ready to take ISTQB certification Foundation level examination
Software Testing and QA Program Syllabus:
All course – 5 Units
Course: Introduction To The Basics Of Testing
- Why is Software Testing required in the Industry?
- What is a Software? What are its Types?
- Who is a Software Tester, what do they do?
- Difference between Software testing & QA?
- Software Testing Principles
- Fundamental Test Process
Skills You Get: Basics Of Testing
Course: Week Three: Software Development Methodologies
- What is a project? How is it sourced?
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Different Life Cycles used over the years
- Agile Software Development Methodology
- Different Testing Levels
- Understand different Test Types
Skills You Get: Software Development Methodologies
Course: Review Techniques
- Advantages of Software Review Techniques
- Different Modes of Reviews
- Roles played during a Review
- Fundamental Software Review Process
- Different Types of Review
- Static Analysis/Code Reviews
Skills You Get: Techniques
Course: Project/Practical Assessment
- Documenting Test Process
- Building Wireframes for a Live Project
- Documenting Use Cases for a project
- Performing Static Testing on Requirements
- Developing Scenarios for an object
- Market Analysis of Testing Techniques
Skills You Get: Project Assessment
Course: Different Testing Techniques
- What are Test Cases and How to Document them
- Importance of documenting Test Cases
- How to structure and format test cases
- Requirements Traceability Matrix Development
- Black Box Test Development techniques
- White Box Test Development Techniques
Skills You Get: Testing Techniques
Course: Software Test Planning
- How a test team is built
- Understanding the Importance of Planning
- Build a test plan from scratch
- Learn Test Estimation and Scheduling
- Understanding test approaches and strategies
- Introduction to Risk Analysis
Skills You Get: Software Test Planning
Course: Defect Documentation and Tracking
- Understanding the anatomy of a DEFECT.
- Importance of documenting defects correctly
- Writing Crisp and Clear Defect Reports
- Test Daily Reporting and Summary reporting
- Defect Lifecycle Implementation
- Introduction to BugZilla
Skills You Get: Defect Documentation and Tracking
Course: Project Assignment/Implementation
- Complete testing of a live site
- Preparation of Test Basis to Test Bed
- Detailed review of each test artifact
- Execution of tests on staging/QA environment
- Defect Reporting / Tracking
- Re-testing and Regression Testing
Skills You Get: Project Assignment/Implementation
Course: Software Testing Tools Introduction
- Where we can use tools in testing
- Types of Tools Used in Software Testing
- Tools used for Manual Testing
- Tools used for Automation Testing
- Performance Testing Tools
- Security Testing Tools
Skills You Get: Introduction To Software Testing Tools
Course: Practical Demonstration of Tools
- Project Management – Asana
- Defect Tracking – Bugzilla
- Test Management – Test Link
- Test Automation – Selenium IDE
- Performance Testing – JMEter
- Security Testing – Firefox Tools/Add-Ons
Skills You Get: Practical Demonstration of Tools
What happens after course completion – class room training?
- You will be offered a live project
- You have to submit the project as per given schedule
- The project will be evaluated and certificate shall be issued to you
- Placement process starts thereafter
Real Work. From Day 1
Test real softwares built on Web and Mobile Technologies. Become a part of an active software development team.
Test multiple eCommerce web/mobile apps
A.I. & Big Data
Enhance your testing skills with testing modern Apps
ERP & CRM
Understand industrial grade software implementation
Healthcare & Travel
Engage in exciting software testing projects
Our Placement Support
We offer placements directly into the companies that participate
We help you build your resume as per industry standards and apply jobs internally
We conduct mock interviews to understand your progress and help you build confidence in QA
If you have an eye for detail and believe in a process oriented approach, this training program will suit your tastebuds. You will be trained by the experts on various tips and tricks in how a software is tested and quality assurance is achieved. You may also appear for the International Software Testing an Quality Board (ISTQB) examination.
Would you like to become a tester?
Other Software Testing Courses Offered At Edu Art
This is what happens when you learn at Edu Art
I did my Test Pro course with Edu Art. In less than 3 months I understood what testing is. I am from non I.T (Electronics & Telecommunication) background. The faculties are industry experts and always helpful.
They helped me understand each and every concept and also guided me with training and placements. They offer really nice companies to work with.
I am now working for international company and I highly recommend doing software testing training at Edu Art.
Answering your common questions
Our classes are held on both weekdays as well as weekends at convenient hours to make ourselves accessible to students and working professionals alike. Each session is 1.5 hours to 2 hours long during weekdays and 3 hours long during weekends.
We make sure you learn things by doing and not the other way around. We provide you hands-on experience by assigning you not a demo but real-world projects with real implications.
We’ll always bring you up to speed on any lesson or class that you’ve missed or arrived late to. We never compromise on your individual progress. We allocate a parallel software testing class of the lecture you missed or cover it up individually for you
We make tall claims because we live by them! If you, at any point, feel dissatisfied with our service, within 7 days of joining can write to us and we’d refund you for the class.
With over 14 years of experience in testing, our professional instructors do not believe in merely teaching what software testing is all about but imparting knowledge that you can build on to further succeed in this path.
Subscribe to our newsletter for free training materials and ISTQB dumps
Some companies that our students placed with
Corporates Hiring for Software Testers
What our students tell about the software testing training at Edu Art
There are hundreds of software testing training success stories that we are proud of. Each student leaves satisfied.
Are there any further questions that needs our attention
In continous pursuit of offering great job and educational opportunities we have a team of professionals waiting to hear from you.