Functional Testing, API testing, Performance Testing, SQL, Database Testing, Compatibility Testing, Tools support for testing
Registration Ends on February 22nd, 2022
more than 100 students rate this course 5 stars globally
Why Should You Enroll?
Software Testing is the fastest growing segment of Software Services growing at over 50% every year. This has resulted in increased demand for trained Automation Software Testing professionals. Software Testing professionals are expected to grow to over 250,000 professionals by 2020 from about 75,000-90,000 professionals currently.
Ask yourself, if a stream offers you:
- Little Programming Knowledge/Skill Requirement
- Average upto Rs. 30,000/-* Monthly Salary
- Less than a quarter to be prepared
Why Shouldnt You Be In It???? Read on to know what is at offer.
What will you learn in this software testing training?
- How to write automated tests from the scratch
- Learn how to develop keyword based and data driven frameworks
- Training beginning from essentials to cutting edge testing procedures
- Best suitable for intermediate to experienced test engineers and who learn faster when demonstrated
- Build on your own an automation test framework that works
- You’d be prepared to lead automation efforts in your organization
All course – 5 Units
- Data Types and Variables
- Classes and Objects
- Class Constructors
- Modifiers – Access Modifiers
- Modifiers – Non Access Modifiers
Skills You Get: Basics Of JAVA
Course: JAVA (OOPS Concept)
Skills You Get: JAVA (OOPS Concept)
Selenium Course Agenda
All course – 5 Units
Section 1: Selenium Introduction
- Selenium History, Selenium IDE introduction in detail with real time examples
- Introduction to latest version of Web driver, Basic Methods
- Selenium 1.0/2.0/3.0 Webdriver Architecture
Skills You Get: Selenium Introduction
Section 2: Installation & Configuration
- Java Installation
- Eclipse Installation & Configuration
- Configure Eclipse with Web Driver
- Selenium Jars Download/ Configuration
- Selenium Project Setting up
Skills You Get: Installation & Configuration
Section 3: Basic Concepts for First Web driver Program
- Introduction to Web driver Interface
- Concept of Browser Drivers
- Basic Methods of Web driver
- Introduction to Gecko Driver
- Running Tests in Google Chrome
- Running Tests in Internet Explorer
Skills You Get: Basic Concepts for First Web driver Program
Section 4: Locator Techniques & Tools Used
- Installing Firebug & Firepath (Firefox Add-On)
- Locator Technique1 (Xpath, ID, Tagname)
- Locator Technique2 (Classname, Name, Linktext)
Skills You Get: Locator Techniques & Tools Used
Section 5: Advanced Ways: Locating Objects
- Writing Customized Xpath
- CSS Selector Locators
- Tricks & Tips in Identifying Web Objects
Skills You Get: Advance Ways
Section 6: Techniques to Automate Web UI
- Handling Dropdowns, with real time examples
- Handling Java Alerts, Pop-ups, with real time examples
- Handling Radio Buttons, with real time examples
- Handling Check Boxes
Skills You Get: Techniques to Automate Web UI
Section 7: Techniques to Automated Advanced Web UI
- Handling Ajax/ Mouse Interactions, Actions Class real time examples
- Handling Multiple Windows
Skills You Get: Techniques to Automated Advanced Web UI
Section 8: Selenium Advance
- Synchronization Problem- Implicit Wait, Explicit Wait in detail
- Maximizing Window, Deleting Cookies
- Killing the process and Cookies using selenium
- Capturing Screenshots in Selenium
Skills You Get: Selenium Advance
Section 9: TestNG Framework
- Install TestNG
- First Test Case with TestNG
- TestNG Test Suite
- Annotations, Groups & DependOn
- Test Cases Prioritizing & Sequencing
- TestNG Reporters & Asserts
- TestNG Parameters & Data Provider
- TestNG DataProvider with Array
- XML in TestNG
Skills You Get: TestNG Framework
What happens after course completion – class room training?
- You will be offered a live project
- You have to submit the project as per given schedule
- The project will be evaluated and certificate shall be issued to you
- Placement process starts thereafter
Mr. Younus Poonawala
Founder and Lead QA Instructor
Mr. Prafull Barve
Lead Automation Instructor
If you have an eye for detail and believe in a process oriented approach, this training program will suit your tastebuds. You will be trained by the experts on various tips and tricks in how a software is tested and quality assurance is achieved. You may also appear for the International Software Testing an Quality Board (ISTQB) examination.
Would you like to become a tester?
Other Software Testing Courses Offered At Edu Art
This is what happens when you learn at Edu Art
I did my Test Pro course with Edu Art. In less than 3 months I understood what testing is. I am from non I.T (Electronics & Telecommunication) background. The faculties are industry experts and always helpful.
They helped me understand each and every concept and also guided me with training and placements. They offer really nice companies to work with.
I am now working for international company and I highly recommend doing software testing training at Edu Art.
Answering your common questions
Our classes are held on both weekdays as well as weekends at convenient hours to make ourselves accessible to students and working professionals alike. Each session is 1.5 hours to 2 hours long during weekdays and 3 hours long during weekends.
We make sure you learn things by doing and not the other way around. We provide you hands-on experience by assigning you not a demo but real-world projects with real implications.
We’ll always bring you up to speed on any lesson or class that you’ve missed or arrived late to. We never compromise on your individual progress. We allocate a parallel software testing class of the lecture you missed or cover it up individually for you
We make tall claims because we live by them! If you, at any point, feel dissatisfied with our service, within 7 days of joining can write to us and we’d refund you for the class.
With over 14 years of experience in testing, our professional instructors do not believe in merely teaching what software testing is all about but imparting knowledge that you can build on to further succeed in this path.
Subscribe to our newsletter for free training materials and ISTQB dumps
Some companies that our students placed with
Corporates Hiring for Software Testers
What our students tell about the software testing training at Edu Art
There are hundreds of software testing training success stories that we are proud of. Each student leaves satisfied.
Are there any further questions that needs our attention
In continous pursuit of offering great job and educational opportunities we have a team of professionals waiting to hear from you.