Software Testing/Quality Assurance as a career, consistently delivers:
- Excellent employment opportunities
- Even for those with low to zero work experience
- Year on Year handsome appraisals and growth opportunities
Would you like to become a tester?
Did you always want to become a Software Test Engineer?
- Is your dream of being a software tester on hold because you don’t know where to start?
- You’ve seen a few software testing certificates but you don’t know which one to get?
- You’ve heard software testing interviews are not easy to crack?
- You’re not sure if self-study will get you the ISTQB software testing certificate?
- You’ve a local software testing certificate, BUT discovered that I.T. companies ignore it?
- You secretly dream of being a software tester but don’t know how to achieve this?
- Is this why you’ve kept your software testing career dream – on hold so far?
Together, lets make it happen
Let’s make your software testing, employment and growth real, right away.
Our trainings and certifications are recognized universally by all I.T. companies
The ISTQB certificate can power you towards a better paying job
The Edu Art Solution
Each of our courses offers that training at a fraction of its cost.
Starts at Rs. 19,999/- only
Starts at Rs. 32,999/- only
This is what happens when you learn at Edu Art
Place where theory and practical knowledge is at its abundance. I have had experience with other famed institution’s but it was name sake. At Eduart, Younus Sir gives you all possible real world examples to suit your understanding, just to make sure you comply the concept.
I wish I had known about the institution early. However, I feel it’s better you are well equipped with knowledge of s/w testing than just to get a certificate from other institution.
Thanks a ton Younus Sir !!!!!!!
Satish Jadhav (Sr. QA Engg with RTW)
Answering your common questions
Our classes are held on both weekdays as well as weekends at convenient hours to make ourselves accessible to students and working professionals alike. Each session is 1.5 hours to 2 hours long during weekdays and 3 hours long during weekends.
We make sure you learn things by doing and not the other way around. We provide you hands-on experience by assigning you not a demo but real-world projects with real implications.
We’ll always bring you up to speed on any lesson or class that you’ve missed or arrived late to. We never compromise on your individual progress. We allocate a parallel software testing class of the lecture you missed or cover it up individually for you
We make tall claims because we live by them! If you, at any point, feel dissatisfied with our service, within 7 days of joining can write to us and we’d refund you for the class.
With over 14 years of experience in testing, our professional instructors do not believe in merely teaching what software testing is all about but imparting knowledge that you can build on to further succeed in this path.
Subscribe to our newsletter for free training materials and ISTQB dumps
Some companies that our students placed with
Corporates Hiring for Software Testers
What our students tell about the software testing training at Edu Art
There are hundreds of software testing training success stories that we are proud of. Each student leaves satisfied.
Are there any further questions that needs our attention
In continous pursuit of offering great job and educational opportunities we have a team of professionals waiting to hear from you.