1. Jquery Bootstrap
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile-first projects on the web.
These are just a few of the many plugins and libraries available to help you get the most out of your web development projects. With so many options available, you are sure to find ones that suit your specific needs.
2. Bootstrap Tabs
- Bootstrap: This is a great library for creating responsive websites. It includes everything you need to get started, from templates to CSS files.
- AngularJS: This is a great framework for building single-page applications. It’s easy to learn and it has a lot of features that will make your life as a developer much easier.
- React: This is another popular framework for building single-page applications. It’s created by Facebook, so you know it’s going to be good.
- Vue: This is a newer framework that is
3. Form Validation Plugin For Bootstrap
There are many different types of form validation plugins and libraries available for Bootstrap. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Bootstrap Validator: This plugin is designed to help you validate your forms using HTML5 and CSS3. It is easy to use and comes with a variety of options to customize the validation process.
- jQuery Validation Plugin: This plugin is a powerful and flexible tool for validating your forms. It comes with a lot of features and options, making it a great choice for complex forms.
- Parsley: This library provides easy-to-use tools for validating your forms. It has a wide range of options and can be customized to fit your needs.
- validate: This library is designed to help you validate your forms with ease. It comes with a variety of options and can be easily customized to fit your needs.
- FormValidation: This plugin is designed to help you validate your forms using HTML5 and CSS3. It is easy to use and comes with a variety of options to customize the validation process.
4. Bootstrap Slider
Bootstrap Slider is a great plugin for creating sliders in your web development projects. It is easy to use and comes with a variety of options to customize the slider to your needs.
Bootstrap Slider can be used to create both simple and complex sliders. It supports touch devices and can be used on either website or mobile applications.
The plugin is open-source and available for free. It is also compatible with all major browsers, including IE8+.
5.Image Gallery Plugin
There are a lot of different image gallery plugins and libraries available for web developers to choose from. If you’re looking for a way to add an image gallery to your website, here are 10 of the best options that you can use.
- Unsplash: This plugin provides access to over 1 million high-quality images that you can use on your website.
- PhotoSwipe: This library allows you to create responsive image galleries that look great on all devices.
- Lightbox: This plugin is a popular option for displaying images on websites. It provides a simple interface for users to view images in fullscreen mode.
- Material box: This plugin creates a Material Design-inspired image gallery lightbox effect.
- Magnific Popup: This library enables you to create responsive lightbox popup windows for displaying images and other content on your website.
- Bootstrap Image Gallery: This plugin provides an easy way to create image galleries using the Bootstrap framework.
- FooGallery: This plugin lets you create beautiful responsive image galleries with just a few clicks.
- WP Justified Gallery: This plugin allows you to create a justified image
6.Jquery Rotate Text
If you’re looking for a way to add some flair to your web development, then jQuery rotate text is a great option. This plugin enables you to easily rotate text on your website. You can use it to create rotating headlines or simply to add some cool effects to your text.
jQuery rotate text is very easy to use. Simply include the plugin file on your page and then call the RotateText() function with the id of the element you want to rotate. You can also specify the number of degrees to rotate the text and the duration of the rotation.
This plugin is great for adding some attention-grabbing effects to your web development projects. Check it out today!